DDO Release Notes: Dragon's Vault
This update contains the first content update to DDO, the Dragon’s Vault Module! Can you gain access to the impenetrable Vault of Night?
- Fight in the notorious Tharashk Arena, defeating all other combatants to survive.
- Explore the most dangerous prison of all – that of a mind locked in torment, in The Prison of the Mind.
- Discover the hideous secret that has ruined the Haywire Foundry.
- Delve into the subterranean depths of the Jungles of Khyber.
- After you’ve conquered all four of those dungeons, the most challenging and compelling dungeon experience of all awaits you – the Vault of Night, as you face the full array of Kundarak magic and tricks meant to keep you out…or kill you.
- If you somehow manage to defeat the Vault of Night, you can earn your rich rewards…there remains just one last obstacle…
In addition to the Dragon’s Vault chain of quests, there is even more great content to explore!
- Fight against the first vampire boss in DDO…you’ll love this challenge.
- Stop a planar invasion in “The Xorian Cipher”
- Explore the immense demesne of the Arzag-Khor…can you acquire the Tear of Dhakaan?
- Stop the nefarious plans of the Grave Robber
- Can you uncover all the secrets of Stromvauld’s Mine?
- Will you aid the Bounty Hunter and bring down an infamous assassin?
- And more!
We’ve opened the gates to Kobold Island: a fun and replayable landscape experience for new players still getting a feel for what their characters can do in combat.